“Pray the Rosary every day, in order to obtain peace for the world, and the end of the war.”1
“… pray the Rosary each day.”2
“… continue praying the Rosary every day in honor of Our Lady of the Rosary, in order to obtain peace for the world and the end of the war, because She (Our Lady of The Rosary) can help you.”3
“I want you to continue praying the Rosary every day.”4
“Continue to say the Rosary to obtain the end of the war.”5
“I am Our Lady of the Rosary. Continue to say the Rosary every day.”6
“You at least try to console Me (Our Blessed Virgin Mother) and announce in My name that I promise to assist at the moment of death, with all the graces necessary for salvation, all those who, on the First Saturday of five consecutive months shall confess, receive Holy Communion, recited five decades of the Rosary, and keep Me company for fifteen minutes while meditating on the fifteen mysteries of the Rosary, with the intention of making Reparation to Me.”7
Prayers Before Reciting the Rosary:
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and may thou, oh Prince of the Heavenly Host, thrust down into hell satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
Queen of the Holy Rosary,
Thou didst deign to come to Fatima to reveal to the three shepherd children the treasures of grace hidden in the Rosary.
Inspire my heart with a sincere love of this devotion, in order that by meditating on the Mysteries of our Redemption which are recalled in it, I may be enriched by its fruits and obtain peace for the world, the conversion of sinners and of Russia, and the graces which I ask of Thee in this Rosary.
[Here humbly state your request.]
I ask this for the greater glory of God, for Thine own honor, and for the good of souls, especially for my own.
I offer this Rosary for the purpose of knowing the Truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for my sins.
Click here –> to Pray the Rosary Now
1. Words of Our Lady of Fatima to Blessed Jacinta, Blessed Francisco and Lucy on 13 May 1917.
2. Words of Our Lady spoken to the three holy children near Fatima on 13 June 1917.
3. Our Lady’s request dated 13 July 1917.
4. Our Lady stresses once again the importance of praying the Holy Rosary every day on 19 August 1917.
5. Spoken by Our Lady on 13 September 1917.
6. Request given to the three holy children of Fatima on 13 October 1917.
7. Spoken by Our Blessed Mother, the Virgin Mary, to Sister Lucy on 10 December 1925. The five great offenses against Our Blessed Mother are 1) the error committed by those who deny that She was Immaculately Conceived; 2 ) the error committed by those who deny Her Assumption into Heaven; 3) the great sins committed by those who desecrate Her Holy image; 4) the grievous sins committed by those who willfully teach little children lies about Our Blessed Virgin Mother; and 5) the great insult committed by those who deny that She is the Mother of God.
Every one who offends Her, commits, so to speak, a two-fold offense, for these sins also offend Her Divine Son, Jesus Christ, and so endanger our salvation. They give bad example to others and weaken the strength of society to withstand immoral onslaughts. The acts of our devotions, therefore, force us to consider not only the enormity of the offense against God, but also the effect of sins on human society, as well as the critical need for undoing these social evils, even if the offender repents and is converted. Further, this reparation emphasizes our enormous responsibility towards sinners who, by themselves, will not pray and make reparation for their sins. In the words of Our Lady so well remembered by little Jacinta, ‘So many, many souls go to Hell, because there is no one to pray and sacrifice for them!’
- All Children Must Obey Their Mother (credointhecommunionofsaints.wordpress.com)