Benedict Groeschel, catholic, Christianity, Fr Philip Reilly, Jesu, lives of the innocents, Mary Reilly, Mother Angelica, Nicholas Gruner, One Holy Catholic Church, protect life, Roman Catholicism, Sacred Heart, save lives, the true Church, Thy (district)
Our Lord wants all of us to make the following ‘Act of Consecration To His Most Sacred Heart‘ each day:
Daily Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus,
today I consecrate myself to Thy most Sacred Heart.
I give myself to Thee completely.
I lift myself up to Thee completely without reservation.
I abandon all of me to Thee, my dear Jesus.
I give Thee my heart, soul, body and mind.
Possess all of me, my Jesus; my faculties and all that I am and can ever be.
Cleanse me of all my infirmities.
Take away from me anything that displease Thee.
My sweet Lord and Savior: To Thee I give all, everything I possess, for the greater good of my soul and for the salvation of mankind.
My sweet Jesus, make my heart Thy home.
Let my heart always be open to Thy sweet embrace, for I am Thine and I belong to Thee completely.
[Make my heart a worthy and pleasing dwelling for Thee!
I am nothing but a poor creature of Thine;
but Thou, Sweet Jesus, are all Good, full of Richness,
Thou art all Truth and Beauty,
Thou art the ‘Son of God’ Who became the ‘Son of Man’ for the love of us,
Thank You dear Sweet Jesus.]
O Divine Refuge of my heart,
look not upon my sins and human frailties but rather only see my love for Thee dear King of kings,
and my desire to serve Thee in this life and in the next.
[to serve Thee in his life and in the next, this life and the next, this life and the next,
where ‘this life’ is like a tiny dot and the ‘next life’ is like all of infinite space.
‘This life,’ the dot, is now and ‘the next life,’ is forever.
Oh, what great mysteries await to be discovered.
Dear Jesus, make me as holy as Thou wants me to be.
I thank Thee, I thank Thee, I thank Thee.
Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me.
I love Thee, I love Thee, I love Thee.]
The above prayer, except for the parts contained in brackets, was dictated to the holy visionary Mary Reilly, of central New York State, at about 12:55 a.m. on 20 November 2002 A.D.
Dear Jesus: please bless and protect Father Nicholas Gruner and all who are in the ‘Fatima Center apostolate.
Dear Jesus: please bless and protect Father Benedict Groeschel and all who are in his apostolate.
Dear Jesus: please bless and protect Mother Angelica, the foundress of EWTN, and all who are in her apostolate.
Dear Jesus: please bless and protect Father Philip Reilly and all who are in his apostolate.
Dear Jesus: please bless, protect, correct and convert all those politicians, rulers, judges, academics and media workers who are in error. But, not my will, but Thy will be done according to Thine perfect timetable and special plans.
- Prayer of St. Alphonsus before the Blessed Sacrament (supertradmum-etheldredasplace.blogspot.com)
- Prayer For The Conversion Of Freemasons (credointhecommunionofsaints.wordpress.com)
- Pray To Pass Our Earthly Test (credointhecommunionofsaints.wordpress.com)
- Prayer For Conversion (credointhecommunionofsaints.wordpress.com)
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Prayer – 1st Friday and 1st Saturday (catholicglasses.com)
- Pray For Our Nuns and Sisters (credointhecommunionofsaints.wordpress.com)
- Devotion To The Seven Sorrows Of Mary (credointhecommunionofsaints.wordpress.com)
- Act of Reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus (catholicglasses.com)
- Prayer To Invoke The Holy Spirit (credointhecommunionofsaints.wordpress.com)
- The Sacred Heart of Jesus Is the Sacred Heart of Mary (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)